Tuesday, September 15, 2009

National Baptist Convnetion, USA Inc.

Grace and preace!

Hope everyone enjoyed their summer.

I was recently in attendance at the 129th Annual Session of the National Baptist Convention, USA, Inc. which met this year in Memphis, TN. In attendance with me was my wife, and five other members from RSBC of Jamaica, NY. All of the delegates in attendance at the convention this year were spiritually challenged by our outgoing President, Dr. William J. Shaw of Philadelphia, PA. The delegates at the convention this year spoke very loud at the election of our new President, Dr. Julius R. Scruggs of Huntsville, AL, who won the election receiving 4,086 votes out of 5,032 votes.

The preaching was par-excellent as always, and God just showed Himself mighty throughout the whole week. I can truly say that I am the better for what God has done during my time at the convention this year.

I am looking forward to what God is going to do through our new leader Dr. Scruggs when we get to Kansas City, MO in September 2010.

Please continue to pray for the NBCUSA Inc.!

Abundnat Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment